Analytical yet imaginative. Outgoing yet reflective.
Curious and creative. Expressive and enthusiastic.
These are some of the terms Plum.io uses to describe my work personality when I took its “quantified human potential” quiz. Go to my Plum.io profile page
I agreed with most of the outcomes, for example, I am exceptionally well-suited to positions that demand continuous learning and require a variety of ongoing social interactions.
Here are some of my key traits:
- I have a strong proficiency for convincing others of a direction, activity or idea and influencing the decision-making processes.
- I have an extraordinary ability to be friendly, excited and socialise with large groups, helping me influence people.
- I have an ability to sway the thinking and behaviour of co-workers and customers who may initially disagree.
- I generally know what to say to people in order to influence them without making them upset.
- I have proficiency for making high-quality decisions based on limited information.
- I can be thorough, deliberate and timely.
- I have a strong disposition for gathering and critically evaluating relevant information; recognising solutions; and using facts, logic, and experience to buttress my opinions.
- I have the ability to effectively express my opinions and beliefs.
- I have a proficiency for generating creative ideas and out-of-the-box solutions to problems.
- I have a strong disposition for working with abstract ideas and developing unconventional solutions.
- I have a disposition for being receptive and flexible to different ideas, perspectives, and changing demands.
- I can understand the basic problems at work and generate possible solutions.
Given these traits, I’m well-suited to work environments where I can have a say in decision-making and implement new processes. I like organizational structures that are diverse and non-hierarchical.
I am also ready for roles that involve challenge and tackling the bigger picture. My knack for persuasion, innovation and decision-making means that I excel at coordinating projects.